“CompTIA A+ certified professionals are proven problem solvers. They support today’s core technologies from security to cloud to data management and more. CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for launching IT careers into today’s digital world.” – CompTIA
As the first part of the CompTIA ‘Trifecta’, the CompTIA A+ is the de facto entry point into a career in IT. The A+ is an industry recognised vendor-neutral certification that provides the starting point for your IT career. This core certification will validate your skills and knowledge as an IT professional for those already in the industry.
About the Exam
The CompTIA A+ includes two exams. You must pass both to achieve the certification.
- CompTIA A+ (220-1001) covers mobile devices, networking technology, hardware, virtualization and cloud computing and network troubleshooting.
- CompTIA A+ (220-1002) covers installing and configuring operating systems, expanded security, software troubleshooting and operational procedures.
We offer two courses designed to prepare you to pass the Core 1 (220-1001) and Core 2 (220-1002) exams.
In these courses you will:
- Work with official CompTIA study resources and elearning to prepare for the exam
- Use official CompTIA cloud based labs to develop your practical skills
- Be able to access support and coaching from dedicated, experienced and qualified trainers via email.
- Have access to live workshops on a weekly basis to cover aspects of the curriculum you would like to explore more deeply.
Your Exam Voucher to sit the exam is included as part of your course cost.